Wednesday, 6 January 2010

A chat with the Lord - A bit about my self

Lord you gave me 4 of your wonderful babies to look after - such a responsibility. I know I couldn,t have done it without you and I know you've got plans and purpose for each of them. I am gratetful and honoured that you made me part of the command to be fruitful and multiply - oh yes I did multiply alright -2 times 2 is the lot you gave me.
Lord you remember the days when things were so difficult I could almost predict the end from the beginning and it was obvious - you or nothing - you always saved the day. They pulled me here, they pulled me there they pulled me left, right and centre. Thank God they left me in the centre, at least you were there to catch me -you were in the centre of it all.
Anyway Lord you've got so many children so you know what I am talking about. By the way Lord, tell me your secret I will like to know how you do it - I mean how do you cope with so many children? Do you get time for yourself. In my case they will all leave home one day - HURRAY. With you, it is the other way round. You will want them all to come to you everyday. Don't you need a break? With you it will break your heart if they never came home to you- Hmm- with me it will break my heart if they never left home.
My love is the love that can't wait to let them go but your love is the love that will never let them go. Tell me, how do you do it? You never stop to amaze me. I am learning from you everyday, what a great teacher you are. Thank you for taking time to listen to me. Who else will listen to me like you do, I will be back when I have got more complaints about your babies-I can rest and smile now, see you, speak to you later - BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment