I trust that you read my post last week. Want to take the opportunity to ask you - if you don't mind -what 'dark tunnels' are you going through at the moment? Is it poor health, financial difficulties, failing relationships, family issues,unemployment, drug / alcohol addiction etc. Remember what your maker advised- that the sincere agreement of two people praying together in His name - their request will be granted. I found that very helpful when I was going through my own personal 'dark tunnels' some time ago. I will sit down picturing myself sitting at His feet, when I found it difficult to pray as I would have wanted to, and asking that He sends people into my path who would sincerely stand with me in my darkness. I pray that the Lord will bring people we trust to stand with us to the end. Lord Ipray that you will disperse the darkness in our path releasing light, your light to bring the freedom needed. You alone are God, who can do what you alone can do. Lets encourage each other, if we don't, who will.
We must have a battle mindset - we are in it to win not to lose knowing who is on our side. Remember the 'tug of war'- whoevver is pulled across the centre line loses. Well I made sure it was not going to be me. How? I remebered that the battle had been won before it began and that's all I needed to know. Father, you said so and I am hanging on to that. There is always a whisper and a gentle reminder that He is in control.
What is your prayer? Is it for the wayward son or daughter to come home, the failing relationship / marriage to be restored, the financial situation to be sorted, devine healing for the sick, job situation? What have you been 'waking' the Father in the middle of the night about. Not that He is asleep - You know what I mean , but I sometimes come to the Father screaming as if He is deaf or asleep and can't hear me. After I have worn myself out, I drop to sleep. 'Child, all you needed to do was to be still and know that I am God'. Yes Lord - Please keep reminding me- thanks. I know it's tough sometimes, it ain't easy but our light shall breakforth and truly the glory of the Lord shall be our guard. When we come out, we can boldly say ' we are coming to this tunnel no more'
You know what daddy, I am exhausted, I think I need my beauty sleep. I can sleep and snore good tonight knowing someone is praying for me - I hope. You remember she promised she will be praying for me? I trust that she will not let me down. I know I can count on her in moments like this- Please daddy, wake her up to pray - she promised -Hmmmm.
Tuesday, 26 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment